The Fat Positive Cooperative is currently seeking quality guest posts. (1/16/19)
The Fat Positive Cooperative (FPC) is a place for those interested in fat acceptance and fat positivity. The site administrator, M. Ferguson, will have final approval on all content published on the Fat Positive Cooperative.
All guest bloggers must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest blog posts must be original work, not previously published on any website, forum, chat, or social media site.
- Content must be your own. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is prohibited.
- When quoting others’ work, studies, and/or articles, please cite the source.
- Guest bloggers are encouraged to promote their blog post on their own website, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites.
- Guest blog posts must not contain any affiliate links.
- FPC reserves the right to add its own links where appropriate.
- Guest bloggers may supply images for use on the blog only if they are the copyright holder of the image/video. FPC does not guarantee use of any submitted images or videos.
- Guest bloggers will receive the writing credit as author of their post.
- FPC reserves the right to share a guest blog post on all social media platforms.
- All guest posts will receive at least one link to the writer’s website. If the writer does not have a website, one link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If the writer has no profile for linking, only the name will be provided.
- Please keep your submission between 800 and 1200 words. Longer posts may be submitted so long as the content is relevant.
- All guest blog posts will be reviewed and approved by the FPC site administrator prior to publishing.
- FPC reserves the right to edit posts where necessary to ensure the post is consistent with the values and style of FPC. FPC will share any edits with the guest blogger prior to publication.
- FPC reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the guest blog post without prior notice.
- FPC does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, or age and therefore requests guest bloggers to comply with our credo.
By submitting a guest post, you certify that you have read this agreement and consent to be bound by it.
When submitting a guest post, please include 2-3 sentences of who you are as a short bio. Include your first and last name, first name and last name initial, or your preferred pseudonym.
Send your guest blog post to email@example.com.